All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.31Was:£11.99Free postage
- £11.64Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe knitting world has evolved in the last nine years with new tools and needles developed; new techniques, such as knitting in the round with two circular needles, gaining popularity; and the internet rising as a central figure in the knitting community. This book covers all of these improvements and addresses various questions.
- Author(s)Margaret Radcliffe
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations throughout
- Width114 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Most relevant reviews
- octipiar12 Jan, 2016by
Really nice book for all levels of people. I was a bit afraid to not understand the draws but they are perfect. And the book is also made of a nice material.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £13.64Trending at £19.95
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £8.03Trending at £8.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.