All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.43Trending at £5.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a more realistic and holistic framework called KuU - the Known, the unknown, and the Unknowable - that enables one to conceptualize the different kinds of financial risks and design effective strategies for managing them.
- Author BiographyFrancis X. Diebold is the Paul F. and E. Warren Shafer Miller Professor of Economics at the University of Pennsylvania and professor of finance and statistics at the university's Wharton School. Neil A. Doherty is the Frederick H. Ecker Professor of Insurance and Risk Management at the Wharton School. Richard J. Herring is the Jacob Safra Professor of International Banking and professor of finance at the Wharton School.
- PrizesWinner of Kulp-Wright Book Award, American Risk and Insurance Association 2012 (United States). Commended for TIAA-CREF Paul A. Samuelson Award 2010 (United States).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 halftones. 31 line illus. 23 tables.
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrancis X. Diebold,Neil A. Doherty,Richard J. Herring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.