All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Korean Economy provides an overview of Korean economic experience since the 1950s, with a focus on the period since democratization in 1987. Chapters analyze the Korean experience from a wide range of economic and social perspectives, as well as describing the country's economic challenges going forward and how they can best be met.
- Author(s)Barry Eichengreen
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHarvard East Asian Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.