CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Korean economy has experienced rapid growth in the last 30 years. The articles in this text analyse the important issues which have been raised by this growth, from direct foreign investment in Korea, to Korea's big business groups and international competitiveness.
- Author BiographySUNG YEUNG KWACK is a Professor of Economics at Howard University, and has widely published on various economic subjects, many of which have a bearing on Korea.
- Author(s)Sung Yeung Kwack
- Date of Publication30/05/1994
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byLawrence R. Klein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.