Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection provides a timely and essential foundation for studying Korean popular culture ( K-pop ) by looking at its global popularity, relation to the contemporary cultural landscape, and historical roots.
- Author BiographyKyung Hyun Kim is Professor of East Asian Languages and Literatures and Director of the Critical Theory Emphasis at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of Virtual Hallyu: Korean Cinema of the Global Era and The Remasculinization of Korean Cinema, both also published by Duke University Press.Youngmin Choe is Assistant Professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Southern California.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note71 illustrations (incl. 9 in color), 2 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKyung Hyun Kim,Youngmin Choe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.