All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPozdnyshev and his wife have a turbulent relationship. When her beauty blossoms after the birth of their children, men begin to flock around her, and he becomes increasingly jealous. Convinced his wife is betraying him with a young musician, his suspicion drives him to ever more dangerous lengths. This book is part of the Great Loves series.
- Author BiographyLeo Tolstoy (1828-1910), the Russian prose writer, is chiefly remembered for his novels, War and Peace and Anna Karenina.
- Author(s)Leo Tolstoy
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitlePenguin Great Loves
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date22/10/2015
- Weight99 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £13.46Trending at £14.50
- £13.30Trending at £18.13
- £10.05Trending at £13.04
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.98Trending at £9.03
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.