Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionExamining Kurdish nationalism as a function of diverse political spaces, this book analyzes the formation of Kurdish national identity. In tracing the evolution of Kurdish nationalism, the author shows that, contrary to popular theories, there is nothing natural or fixed about Kurdish identity or the configuration that Kurdish nationalism assumes.
- Author BiographyDenise Natali is a lecturer and member of the research team at the Centre for Law and Politics at the University of Salahadin, Kurdistan region of Northern Iraq.
- Author(s)Denise Natali
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in the Middle East
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note7 black-&-white photographs, glossary, notes, works cited, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.