All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe LIBOR Market Model (LMM) is the first model of interest rates dynamics consistent with the market practice of pricing interest rate derivatives and therefore it is widely used by financial institution for valuation of interest rate derivatives. This book provides a full practitioner's approach to the LIBOR Market Model.
- Author BiographyPRZEMYSLAW BACHERT is a senior financial engineer in the Global Financial Services Risk Management Group at Ernst and Young. He holds his Ph.D. in economics from the University of Lodz. In his work Przemyslaw is responsible for structure derivatives valuation and implementation of risk management systems. He has spent the last six years working with financial institutions in the Europe and Middle East to enhance their risk management capabilities including Algorithmics parameterization. Prior to joining Ernst and Young, Przemyslaw was a financial analyst at Bank Handlowy in Warsaw (Citigroup) where he was responsible for quantitative maintenance of front office system Kondor+. He is also a teacher in the Ernst and Young Academy of Business for the Financial Engineering course which covers the LIBOR Market Model. DARIUSZ GATAREK is Credit Risk Analyst at Glencore UK Ltd. In addition he is a professor at the WSB-National Louis University and the Polish Academy of Sciences. He joined Glencore UK Ltd from NumeriX LLC, where he was Director of Research specializing in interest rate derivatives pricing. Before he was involved in valuing derivatives and designing risk management systems for capital adequacy within the consultancy Deloitte and Touche and several banks. Dariusz has published a number of papers on financial models of which perhaps his work with Alan Brace and Marek Musiela on Brace-Gatarek-Musiela (BGM) models of interest rates dynamics is the most well-known. He is a frequent speaker at conferences worldwide. ROBERT MAKSYMIUK is a senior financial engineer in the Global Financial Services Risk Management Group at Ernst and Young where he is responsible for structured derivatives pricing and implementation of risk management systems for the clients. As consultant he has worked for several financial institutions in the Europe and Middle East and his activity covered implementation Algo Suite risk management system. Prior to joining Ernst and Young Robert work in BRE Bank where he worked together with Dariusz Gatarek and he was engaged in quantitative research. Additionaly Robert is a teacher in the Ernst and Young Academy of Business for the Financial Engineering course which covers the LIBOR Market Model.
- Author(s)Dariusz Gatarek,Przemyslaw Bachert,Robert Maksymiuk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Wiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight676 g
- Width174 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.