All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.98Trending at £36.67
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.43
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.23
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the biology, husbandry, management, veterinary care, and research application of the laboratory swine. This guide explores important biological features, husbandry, management and quality assurance, veterinary care, and experimental techniques. It is suitable for animal caretakers, investigators, and laboratory animal veterinarians.
- Author BiographyPeter J.A. Bollen, Ph.D., is the head of Biomedical Laboratory, the central animal facility of the University of Southern Denmark, Odense, where he also received his Ph.D. degree. He studied experimental zoology and laboratory animal science in Utrecht, the Netherlands, and laboratory animal science in London. Axel Kornerup Hansen, Dr. Vet. Sci. DVM, is a professor of Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare at the Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University in Copenhagen, Denmark, from which he also graduated. He is the head of the Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, one of the four veterinary departments at the Faculty of Life Sciences of the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Aage Kristian Olsen Alstrup, Ph.D. DVM, is a graduate of the Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University in Copenhagen, Denmark, from which he also received his Ph.D. degree. He is responsible for animal models at the PET Center of Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark.
- Author(s)Aage Kristian Olsen Alstrup,Axel Kornerup Hansen,Peter J. A. Bollen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Series TitleLaboratory Animal Pocket Reference
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note31 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byMark A. Suckow
- Format DetailsComb bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.