All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing two decades, from the vibrant revolutionary murals of Mexico City to the halls of a Congress bent on eradicating the colour red, The Lacuna is as deep and rich as the New World itself.
- Author BiographyBarbara Kingsolver was born in 1955 and grew up in eastern Kentucky. Her books include poetry, non-fiction and award-winning fiction, and in 1999 she was shortlisted for the Orange Prize for The Poisonwood Bible. She lives with her husband and daughter in southern Arizona and in the mountains of southern Appalachia.
- PrizesWinner of Orange Prize for Fiction 2010. Shortlisted for International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 2011.
- Author(s)Barbara Kingsolver
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date30/09/2014
- Weight678 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.96
- £12.33Trending at £16.50
- £9.06Trending at £10.40
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.