All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionRetells a chinese folktale within the limits of an elementary 300 character vocabulary. This work is suitable for beginning Chinese students.
- Author BiographyClaudia Ross has been teaching Chinese for over 25 years. She is a member of the board of directors of the Chinese Language Teachers Association and has twice served as president of the organization. Jocelyn Ross is currently an associate with the Balloch Group, working primarily on geology-related projects in China.
- Author(s)Claudia Ross,Jocelyn Ross
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- Language(s)Chinese & English & English
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note46 line
- Weight385 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementExpanded edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.