Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe famous British explorer's 1860 account of a journey through Zanzibar and the lake region of eastern Africa (present-day Tanzania).
- Author(s)Sir Richard Francis Burton
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - African Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 6 colour illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.