Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive exploration of the fascinating ecology and history of one of the South's most complex and thriving estuaries
- Author BiographyRobert W. Hastings, Prattville, Alabama, is a retired professor of biological sciences from Southeastern Louisiana University currently working for the Auburn University Environmental Institute and the Alabama Natural Heritage Program. His work has appeared in a variety of journals and his conservation efforts in Louisiana have been recognized with numerous awards.
- Author(s)Robert W. Hastings
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note546 black & white illustrations, 5 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.