All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £12.95Trending at £18.78
- £6.10Trending at £12.07
- £11.36Trending at £11.57
- £6.12Trending at £6.79
- £2.74Trending at £2.81
- £6.79Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn November 2005, a massive stone bearing the image of a triumphant horseman and his fallen foe was discovered in the County of Lancashire. This illustrated volume attempts to tell the stone's story, and in doing so aims to unravel some of the mysteries surrounding Insus, son of Vodullus.
- Author(s)Stephen Bull
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2008
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalatine Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), 1 col. map
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.