Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.16+ £1.14 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking as an agent for one of the richest men in the world, Polish-Jewish immigrant Lev Sela is swept into a relationship with Celia Kahn, after stumbling upon an area of land that doesn't exist on any map. With passion, tension and conflicting ideals and populated with an extraordinary cast of characters, it evokes a troubled, yet beautiful land.
- Author BiographyJ. David Simons is Scotland's pre-eminent Jewish novelist. He lived on a kibbutz in Israel in the '70s and is the author of four novels, short stories and essays. The Credit Draper was shortlisted for the McKitterick Prize and he has received bursaries and writing fellowships from three prestigious organisations. His acclaimed novel An Exquisite Sense of What Is Beautiful was published by Saraband in 2013.
- Author(s)J. David Simons
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.45
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.