Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike most landscapes that surround other museums on the National Mall, the natural environment around the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian (NMAI) is itself a living exhibit. This work features images of the museum's natural environment in every season as well as the uniquely designed building itself.
- Author BiographyDUANE BLUE SPRUCE (Laguna/San Juan Pueblo), an architect, served for ten years as the primary liaison between the museum and the architectural design and construction team. He currently works at NMAI's George Gustav Heye Center in New York. TANYA THRASHER (Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma) is assistant head of publications at NMAI.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note75 colour & 25 b&w illustrations, 1 table, bibl., index
- Weight540 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDuane Blue Spruce,Tanya Thrasher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.