All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.35Trending at £7.64
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the companions and fellow trappers with whom the author shared harsh and heart-warming experiences, and relates how he learned about beaver, caribou, wolf, and other wildlife. It provides information about native medicine and offers a glimpse of the Northwest Territories in the final days of the fur trading era.
- Author(s)Helge Ingstad
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/1992
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.