All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionA highly illustrated book describing a remarkable solo plant-collecting expedition of 1911, into the mountainous region of south-western China.
- Author(s)Francis Kingdon Ward
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.