All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.07
- £6.21Trending at £7.98
- £2.95Trending at £4.61
- £6.25Trending at £8.57
- £9.20Trending at £14.90
- £28.00Trending at £34.18
- £18.68Trending at £27.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents more than 150 works of art that celebrate the cross-cultural richness of Poland's creative output during the Baroque era. From the dramatic uniform of the winged hussar to traditional portraits of royalty, these objects represent Poland's diversity.
- Author BiographyJan K. Ostrowski is director of the Wawel Royal Castle Museum in Kracow and professor at the Institute of Art History at Jagiellonian University.
- Author(s)Adam Zamoyski,Jan K. Ostrowski,Kazimierz Kuczman,Piotr Krasny,Thomas DaCosta Kaufmann,Zydislaw Zygulski
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/1999
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note190 colour plates, 54 b&w illustrations, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight2358 g
- Width247 mm
- Height317 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.