All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is history and why should we study it? Is there such a thing as historical truth? Is history a science? One of the most accomplished historians at work today, John Lewis Gaddis, answers these and other questions in this short, witty, and humane book.
- Author BiographyJohn Lewis Gaddis is the Robert A. Lovett Professor of Military and Naval History at Yale University. A leading authority on Cold War history, his books include We Now Know, The Long Peace, and Strategies of Containment. He lives in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John Lewis Gaddis
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous halftones
- Weight170 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £37.22
- £27.10Trending at £39.94
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.49
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.