All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to how children acquire and use language for students of psychology, language and education. The emphasis of the book is on explaining psychological (cognitive, biological and social) variables in language.
- Author BiographyMathilda Holzman is Professor in the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study of Tufts University. She holds a PhD from the University of Washington and has written widely on the subject of child development.
- Author(s)Mathilda Holzman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1997
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight548 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.