CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to discover what the Romans themselves thought about their empire by examining the changing meaning of key terms.
- Author BiographyJohn Richardson is Emeritus Professor of Classics, University of Edinburgh. He has written on Roman Spain: Hispaniae: Spain and the Development of Roman Imperialism 218-82 BC (1986); The Romans in Spain (1996) and Appian: Wars of the Romans in Iberia (2000), and has contributed articles on Roman imperialism and Roman provincial administration to the Oxford Classical Dictionary (3rd edition, 1996) and the Cambridge Ancient History Volume IX (2nd edition, 1994).
- Author(s)John Richardson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.