All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Eggerichs' best-selling book, Love and Respect, launched a revolution in how couples relate to each other. Now with The Language of Love and Respect companion workbook, the message of this book can be studied and applied for groups or individual couples. The result will be better communication, understanding, and a successful godly marriage.
- Author BiographyEmerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
- Author(s)Emerson Eggerichs
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.