CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the connections between the language of journalism in England and its social impact on audiences and social and political debates from the first emergence of periodical publications in the seventeenth century to the present day.
- Author BiographyMartin Conboy is a Reader in Journalism Studies at the University of Sheffield., UK. He is author of several books on journalism studies, editor of the Journalism Studies series at SAGE, and serves on the editorial board of Journalism: Theory, Practice, Criticism
- Author(s)Martin Conboy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight441 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.