CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to some of the central features of language in a wide variety of postcolonial texts. Many international works of literature in English cannot be divorced from their connection to British imperialism. Talib argues that this connection is being challenged by postcolonial writers.
- Author BiographyIsmail S.Talib is a Senior Lecturer at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Ismail S. Talib
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.