CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an extensive history of British television, exploring a range of genres, from breakfast news to soap operas and 'reality TV' and analysis TV scheduling and listings.
- Author BiographyJill Marshall is Lecturer at Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh. Angela Werndly is Lecturer at the University of Sunderland.
- Author(s)Angela Werndly,Jill Marshall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- Series TitleIntertext
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 line drawings, 5 b&w photographs, 1 table, glossary
- Weight249 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.