All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.56
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes one hundred words that are key to the understanding of contemporary sexualities and intimacies. This book shows how meanings change, their need to be contextualized, and how they can become 'magical' in the unfolding of sexual meanings.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Weeks is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at London South Bank University, having previously held senior management posts there as Executive Dean, (Arts and Human Sciences), and University Director of Research. His publications have been chiefly concerned with the history and sociology of sexuality and intimate life, and he is the author of more than a hundred articles and over twenty books. Recent publications include The World We Have Won (2007) and Sexuality, third edition (2009).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Weeks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.