Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the diverse range of languages in the Andean and Pacific regions of South America.
- Author BiographyWillem Adelaar is Professor of Amerindian languages and cultures at Leiden University. Pieter Muysken is Professor of Linguistics at Radboud University Nijmegen, after previously teaching at the universities of Amsterdam and Leiden. His specialism is language contact and he does research in the Andes, the Caribbean and the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Willem F.H. Adelaar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Language Surveys
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 13 maps 103 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.