All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid commentary on Jewish survival and Jewish speech communities, investigating difficult questions about language varieties and choices.
- Author BiographyBernard Spolsky is Professor Emeritus of the English Department at Bar-Ilan University and editor of The Cambridge Handbook of Language Policy.
- Author(s)Bernard Spolsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 maps
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.