Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 2004 by RoutledgeCurzon.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. McGregor is Professor of Linguistics at Aarhus University. He has studied Kimberley languages for more than two decades, publishing grammatical descriptions of four, and articles on a variety of topics including their grammar, history, semantics and discourse organisation.
- Author(s)William B. McGregor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight798 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.