Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.11
- £14.44Trending at £15.79
- £23.66Trending at £25.98
- £17.92Trending at £18.06
- £12.83Trending at £15.11
- £7.23Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionChanging the perspective on the problem, the use of superstructures for iSW detection is then extensively reviewed: using precise solutions to Einstein's general relativity equations, the full iSW effect is computed, especially due to the cosmic voids predicted by the theory.
- Author BiographyStephane Ilic obtained in 2008 his B.Sc. in Fundamental Physics from the Magistere de Physique Fondamentale at the Universite Paris Sud (Orsay, France). There, he also obtained in 2010 his M.Sc. by completing the Master 2 level Noyaux, Particules, Astroparticules et Cosmologie . During his studies, he worked at the Astronomy Centre of the University of Sussex (England), under the supervision of M. Kunz. In 2010, he joined the Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale in Orsay for his Ph.D., which he completed, under the direction of M. Langer and M. Douspis, in October 2013. He is now a postdoctoral researcher at the Institut de Recherche en Astrophysique et Planetologie in Toulouse.
- Author(s)Stephane Ilic
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 Illustrations, color; 36 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 140 p. 60 illus., 24 illus. in color.
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.