All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful book is a celebration of the first edition of The Last Battle, with the original design and illustrations. This is the seventh book in the series and a real treasure for any Narnia fan!
- Author BiographyCLIVE STAPLES LEWIS (1898-1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a fellow and tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954 when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement. He wrote more than thirty books, allowing him to reach a vast audience, and his works continue to attract thousands of new readers every year. His most distinguished and popular accomplishments include Mere Christianity, Out of the Silent Planet, The Great Divorce, The Screwtape Letters, and the universally acknowledged classics, the Chronicles of Narnia. To date, the Narnia books have sold over 100 million copies and been transformed into three major motion pictures.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Chronicles of Narnia Facsimile
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition StatementCelebration of the original ed
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 11
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.47
- £18.88Trending at £20.14
- £16.80Trending at £17.01
- £8.42Trending at £8.52
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £2.50Trending at £2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.