Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- Author(s)Don W. Byerly
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Author Biography<strong>Don W. Byerly</strong> is professor emeritus of geology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA. A founding member of the Tennessee Earth Science Teachers, he is the recipient of the 1999 Neil Minor Award, the prestigious award of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers, for exceptional contributions to the stimulation of interest in the earth sciences, the 1999 Tennessee Science Teachers Association's Distinguished Service Award, and the Tennessee Conservation League's 2000 Z. Carter Patten Award for distinctive service to the cause of conservation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.