All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £21.95Trending at £22.75
- £2.57Trending at £2.81
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionLoosely based on the true story of the tiny rural backwater of Dogtown nestled on Cape Ann and hugging the Massachusetts coast line. This is a place that is reputedly dying, but its few remaining inhabitants show an enduring spirit that keeps a small flame of life alight. For here lives a cast of dignified, yet utterly eccentric characters.
- Author BiographyAnita Diamant's debut novel The Red Tent was an international bestseller and won the Booksense Book of the Year Award. Her second novel Good Harbor was a favourite with reading groups. Anita is also an award-winning journalist and the author of six books about contemporary Jewish life. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Anita Diamant
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/07/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.