Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- £2.94Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last Fiesta follows a dramatic and hedonistic journey through the stunning Basque country, up into the Picos de Europa and finally to Pamplona, for the running of the bulls.
- Author BiographyAndy Rumbold was born in London. After graduating from Birmingham University, he decided to spend six months in northern Spain, but stayed for four and a half years. He is now back in England, teaching English and Spanish at a school in Surrey, and working on his second novel. He travels when he can, nowadays mainly to Colombia, where his wife's family live.
- Author(s)Andy Rumbold
- PublisherRed Door Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Door Publishing Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.