The Last Gentleman of the SAS: A Moving Testimony from the First Allied Officer to Enter Belsen at the End of the Second World War by John Randall, M. J. Trow (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.49+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.90Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1945, the author was the first Allied officer to enter Bergen-Belsen - the concentration camp that would reveal the horrors of the Holocaust to the world. This title presents a different slant on that mighty war through the eyes of a restless young man eager for action and adventure.
- Author BiographyAfter his wartime career, John Randall ran a highly successful business training school and is now happily retired. Adored by his wife, children and grandchildren, he still has passionate feelings about the events of 79 years ago and is the quintessential English gentleman, a quiet man of integrity and with a steely resolve that has carried him through his long and fascinating life. Mei Trow is a military historian who has recently ghostwritten Survivor, the story of Holocaust survivor Sam Pivnik (Hodder and Stoughton, 2012) and Survivor on the River Kwai (Penguin, 2013). The author of 60 books, Mei's output has covered detective fiction, true crime and historical biography.
- Author(s)John Randall,M. J. Trow
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Weight557 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.