All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn May 1937, seventy thousand workers walked off their jobs at four large steel companies known collectively as Little Steel. The strikers sought to make the companies retreat from decades of antiunion repression, abide by the newly enacted federal labor law, and recognize their union. This book tells a different story about the conflict.
- Author BiographyAhmed White is a Professor of Law at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Ahmed White
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note31 b/w illustrations
- Weight743 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.