All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Western Roman Empire begins to collapse in 470 AD, a small band of British Roman soldiers, make a long journey to Rome. They arrive to find the city in chaos but they hope to save the spirit of the empire by rescuing the young son of the last Emperor, Romulus Augustus.
- Author BiographyValerio Massimo Manfredi is Professor of Classical Archaeology at Luigi Bocconi University in Milan. He has published nine works of fiction, including the Alexander trilogy which has been translated into 24 languages in 38 countries, and the film rights for which have been acquired by Universal Pictures/Dreamworks. He has written and hosted documentaries on the ancient world, and has written screenplys for cinema and television. He lives with his family in the countryside near Bologna, Italy.
- Author(s)Valerio Massimo Manfredi
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date06/08/2014
- Weight289 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.