All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA community of 250 whose genealogy has been obscured by the absence of a written tradition, the Lacandones may nevertheless be traced back linguistically and culturally to the great Maya civilization. This book offers an account of life among the Lacandon Indians of Naha in southern Mexico and chronicles their imperiled Mayan culture.
- Author(s)Robert D. Bruce,Victor Perera
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/04/1986
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight476 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.