All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom odes to the corporate cornucopia of Target and the aggressive cheer of a Carnival cruise, to emotive examinations of Caravaggio's The Calling of St Matthew or flies circling a putrescent bowl of forgotten fruit, this title presents a lyrical web of apocalyptic scenarios and snapshots of pop culture.
- Author BiographyChad Davidson is an associate professor of English at the University of West Georgia. He is the author of Consolation Miracle (SIU Press, 2003). His poems have appeared in Colorado Review, Crab Orchard Review, DoubleTake, Epoch, The Paris Review, Pequod, Poet Lore, and numerous other publications.
- Author(s)Chad Davidson
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCrab Orchard Series in Poetry Editor's Selection
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byJon Tribble
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.