All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.47Trending at £14.99
- £11.68Trending at £11.85
- £13.77Trending at £19.96
- £31.44Trending at £52.08
- £11.27Trending at £18.02
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £9.20Trending at £13.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents and interprets the archival records pertaining to the last meetings between Reagan, Gorbachev and Bush between 1985 and 1990, and the transcripts which include direct quotes by top leaders, as far as the interpreters and the notetakers managed to capture them.
- Author BiographySvetlana Savranskaya is a Senior Research Fellow of the Archive and since 2001 the director of the Archive's Russia programs. Thomas S. Blanton is Director of the National Security Archive at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNational Security Archive Cold War Reader
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Edited bySvetlana Savranskaya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.