Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.29+ £1.99 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Number One bestselling author of The Righteous Men comes this staggering religious conspiracy thriller. The Last Testament: It was written. It was lost. It will save us all.
- Author BiographySam Bourne is the pseudonym of Jonathan Freedland, an award-winning journalist and broadcaster. He has written a weekly column for the Guardian since 1997, having previously served as the paper's Washington correspondent. For nearly two decades he has covered the Middle East conflict and in 2002 he chaired a three-day dialogue between Israelis and Palestinians, sponsored by the Guardian. The participants in that meeting went on to broker the 2003 Geneva Accords. In the annual What the Papers Say Awards of 2002 Jonathan Freedland was named Columnist of the Year. This is his second novel: his first, 'The Righteous Men,' was a Number 1 bestseller in the UK and has been translated into 28 languages. He lives in London with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Sam Bourne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight316 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.79Trending at £6.26
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £4.94Trending at £8.83
- £8.29Trending at £8.94
- £4.49Trending at £7.95
- £8.12Trending at £11.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.