All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.28
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £6.99Trending at £8.10
- £11.99Trending at £18.97
- £19.44Trending at £29.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.14
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the cultural heritage and the nuclear crisis in Iran. This work explores the history of this pivotal country: the Achaemenians, the Sasanians, the Zoroastrian religion of 2,500 years ago; the Islamic period, the Safavids, and the Revolution which dethroned the Shah and made Iran an Islamic Republic.
- Author BiographyThe author of 17 books on history, philosophy and literature, Nicholas Hagger has lectured at the University of Baghdad in Iraq and the University of Libya, and been Professor of English at Tokyo University and Keio Universities in Japan. He has also published, amongst others, The Secret History of the West, The Syndicate, and The Secret Founding of America.
- Author(s)Nicholas Hagger
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight304 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.