Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £7.23Trending at £9.67
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.54
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection grounds contemporary anxieties about race and class, domesticity and American exceptionalism in its nineteenth-century setting through a close reading of the Deadwood series.
- Author BiographyJennifer Greiman is Associate Professor of English at the University at Albany, SUNY, US. She is the author of Democracy's Spectacle: Sovereignty and Public Life in Antebellum American Writing (Fordham 2010), as well as essays on Gustave de Beaumont, Herman Melville, and Edgar Allan Poe. Paul Stasi is Assistant Professor of English at the University at Albany, SUNY, US. He is the author of Modernism, Imperialism and the Historical Sense (2012), as well as essays on T.S. Eliot, Richard Flannagan, James Joyce, Ezra Pound and Jean Toomer.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJennifer Greiman,Paul Stasi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.