Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Canada's North Pacific coast, one of the largest intact temperate Rain Forest and one of the last places where wolves live wild and undisturbed. This book documents their fascinating, complex way of life.
- Author BiographyA founding director of the Raincoast Conservation Society, Ian McAllister has spent 20 years working to conserve British Columbia's temperate Rain Forest. He is the author of The Great Bear Rainforest. McAllister and his wife, Karen McAllister, were named by Time Magazine as leaders for the twenty-first century for their efforts to protect British Columbia's Rain Forest.
- Author(s)Chris Darimont,Ian McAllister
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1428 g
- Width257 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byPaul C. Paquet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.