All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNitin Mishra's short novel The Last Wind brings man and nature together. In this process Kumar develops intimacy with a tree. His means of interacting with the tree is flute music. Indeed, the essence of man's ecological connectivity is sound or music, which Mishra uses quite productively.
- Author(s)Nitin Mishra
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.47Trending at £4.97
- £33.40Trending at £39.22
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £10.32Trending at £13.45
- £5.38Trending at £5.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.