Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.52+ £0.37 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sequel to Cheri : as Cheri's looks and his reputation begin to deteriorate, his life is thrown into crisis and he finds it impossible to settle down to a new life with his efficient, entrepreneurial wife, Lea, and friends.
- Author BiographyColette, the creator of Claudine, Cheri and Gigi, and one of France's outstanding writers, had a long, varied and active life. Born in Burgundy on 1873 she moved to Paris at the age of twenty with her husband the writer and critic Henry Gauthiers-Viller (Willy). Forcing Colette to write Willy published her novels in his name and the Claudine series became an instant success. In 1935 she married for the third time and lived with husband Maurice Goudeket until her death in 1954. Her writing runs to fifteen volumes, novels, portraits, essays, chroniques and a large body of autobiographical prose. She was the first woman President of the Academie Goncourt, and when she died she was given a state funeral and buried in Pere-Lachaise cemetery in Paris.
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight108 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.