All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unified presentation of previously disparate studies of Siberian Shor shamanism will intrigue academicians and folklorists alike - as well, it will inspire serious shamanic practitioners and a wider readership interested in traditional shamanic cultures.
- Author BiographyAlexander Arbachakov was born within the Shortsi Aboriginal group of southern Siberia in 1964 and raised in the traditional indigenous village of Ust - Kabyrsa. Arbachakov is an environmentalist - a forestry specialist who participated as an expert in the ecological examinations of various bills of the Kemerovskaya region. His area of expertise includes special conservation of wildlife territories as well as general ecologies. As vice-president of the Shortsi People's Association, Alexander Arbachakov takes great pride in recording the beauty of his homelandLuba Arbachakov is chief field specialist of Shortsi folklore and ethnography. In addition to this work, Luba is known for her creative expression through painting and poetry.
- Author(s)Alexander Arbachakov,Luba Arbachakov
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width143 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.69Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.