CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionLeading U.S. and Mexican scholars investigate the groundbreaking transition from foraging to farming in the North American Southwest.
- Author BiographyBRADLEY J. VIERRA is an archaeologist at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Series TitleTexas Archaeology & Ethnohistory Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note65 b&w llus., 17 tables
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBradley J. Vierra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.