Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThrough close examination of the formal as well as thematic organization of Cormac McCarthy's eight novels, this text offers an assessment of his fiction in the context of modernist aesthetics.
- Author BiographyDAVID HOLLOWAY is Lecturer in American Studies at the University of Derby, England. He has published scholarly articles and book chapters on 20th-century American literature and popular culture.
- Author(s)David Holloway
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of World Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 115
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byRick Wallach
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.